You have questions, we have answers.
Have questions about Gameday Paws? Your answers should be below. If not, you can always contact support@gamedaypaws for additional questions.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
The discount for free shipping will automatically apply to your cart containing on all orders over $50.
Flat rate of $4.99 on all non-customized jerseys!
Delivering products accurately and on time is very important to us, however the quality of the Dogs designed name is what matters most to our PAW TEAM. An Estimated Delivery Date is a calculation of several factors including product availability, allocation time in our fulfillment center, the selected shipping method and the final shipping destination. Please note: Estimated Delivery Dates are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
Standard Ground (4-8 business days*) Most products may be shipped to the 48 contiguous
United States via Standard Ground Service. Delivery is expected to arrive within 3-6 business days.
What is the GameDay Paws Return Policy?
CUSTOM ITEM RETURNS
All custom items are final and not eligible for returns (other than correction of Game Day Paws errors).
NON CUSTOM RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
All non-customized orders must be returned within 30 days of receipt for the purchase price (minus the shipping and handling) in its unused original packaging with all hang tags attached.
Please note all returned items will be inspected and if any pet odors, dog stains or hang tag removal is present, a refund or exchange will not be provided and the item will be returned to purchaser at their cost.
Download Return/Exchange Form (click here).
Mail your exchange to:
GamedayPaw Support Team
11515 Rossburn Dr
Fishers, IN 46037
Returning a Product:
Credit Card Returns When returning a product, you can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days. GamedayPaws will cover the return shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturing defect or shipping error.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective product, contact our GamedayPaw Support Team within 30 days of delivery at (877) 771-PAWS. Please be prepared to supply the order number and product number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as your e-mail address and phone number.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
Copying, modifying, displaying, performing, distributing, republishing, or retransmitting any content or material (including, by way of example, images and text), in whole or in part, from/on the Properties without our prior written consent;
Collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
Using a framing or similar technique without our prior written permission;
Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on the Properties without our prior written permission;
Criminal or tortious activity, including fraud, spamming, spimming (spam by instant message), sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
Covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on the Properties, if any, via HTML/CSS or any other means;
Any automated use of any system, such as using scripts to alter content;
Interfering with, disrupting, or burdening the Properties or the networks, systems or services connected to the Properties;
Using any automated system or software to extract data from the Properties for commercial purposes (including "screen scraping");
Attempting to impersonate another user or person at checkout or otherwise;
Using the account, username, or password of another user or disclosing your password, as applicable, to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
Displaying an advertisement, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Properties on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on the Properties;
Using the Properties for any harassing, threatening, libelous, abusive, obscene or privacy- invading purposes;
Attempting to include any of the following in merchandise that is offered for sale through the Properties and that permits user-added content (e.g., a personalized jersey): (i) images that contain obscene, profane, pornographic or otherwise objectionable content; (ii) images, names or likenesses owned by any third party without such third party's authorization; (iii) any images of a person who has current or remaining collegiate athletic eligibility; or (iv) any images that include the name, image, or likeness of any celebrity, public figure or individual who has not authorized the use of his or her name, image or likeness; or
Using the Properties in a manner inconsistent with any applicable law, rule or regulation.
7. Products, Content and Specifications. The inclusion of any products or services on the Properties does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any particular time or that the listed attributes are accurate or complete. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing or other information, we will have the right to cancel orders of any such product, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card or other payment method has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will refund any such charges within a commercially reasonable period of time after cancellation. The actual color of products you see will depend in part on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee any color or texture or detail of actual products will be accurate. Further, we do not not endorse and have not verified the accuracy or reliability of any opinion or statement made on the Properties by any third party party, including but not limited to customers, manufacturers, distributors or suppliers of products and services sold through the Properties. In addition, we may make changes to information about price, availability or other product attributes without notice. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service, to refuse service to any customer, or to cancel any order, including after it is submitted. We also may require additional verifications or other information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. Your receipt of an order confirmation from us does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. With respect to the shipment of products and services sold through the Properties, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Properties pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. It also is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Properties. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered are legal to possess and use where you intend to possess and use them and will be possessed or used only in a lawful manner, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including copyright law.
8. Property; Intellectual Property. All content of the Properties (including, without limitation, text, graphics, icons, images, clips and software) is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Names, logos, taglines, icons and marks on the Properties are the exclusive property of Game Day Paws, Inc. and/or one of its affiliates, all rights reserved, and may not be used by you without our prior written permission. Unless otherwise indicated, all other intellectual property appearing on the Properties is the property of its respective owner. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Properties’ content and services.
13. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE GAME DAY PAWS PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF REPUTATION, COST OF COVER DAMAGES OR INTANGIBLE LOSSES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PROPERTIES, YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE PROPERTIES, OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTIES, EVEN IF THE FANATICS PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14. Third Party Transactions. Through your use of the Properties, you may have the opportunity to engage in commercial or other transactions with other users, vendors and other third parties. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any third party, including but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the third party seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you, and that you will look solely to such third party to enforce any of your rights In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased from a third party you agree that you will address such issues with the third party. We may not have the ability to accept returns or refund the purchase price for any transaction you complete with a third party through our Properties. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE PROPERTIES FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLEY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY AND NOT BY US.
15. U.S. Export Controls. Software made available to you by the Properties (the “Software”), if any, is subject to U.S. export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Properties or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
16. Arbitration; No Class Action. As a condition of using the Properties, you and we agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively, “Claims”) arising out of or connected with the Properties (except for small claims court Claims, if applicable) shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), including the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes, for full and final settlement of such Claim applying the Federal Arbitration Act and other federal arbitration laws. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO SUE OR GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS CONTRACT. YOU AND WE ALSO AGREE THAT (A) ANY CLAIMS WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, MEMBER OF OTHERWISE ON BEHALF OF OTHERS IN ANY PURPOSED CLASS, COLLECTIVE, OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING AND NOT THROUGH ANY CLASS ACTION, (B) IF A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT ANYWAY, WE BOTH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL; AND (C) EITHER YOU OR WE MAY SEEK A COURT INJUNCTION REGARDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT. ARBITRATION DOES NOT INVOLVE A JUDGE OR JURY. Although court review of an arbitration award may be limited, an arbitrator is empowered to award the same damages and relief as a court, including injunctive relief or statutory damages. You may seek arbitration of a Claim by contacting our registered agent. The arbitration may be conducted via telephone, written submissions or in person in a mutually agreed location. Payment of all filing, administration, arbitrator and/or mediator fees (“Fees”) will be governed by AAA’s rules. The AAA’s rules are available at: www.adr.org. Unless the AAA arbitrator determines that your Claim was frivolous, we will (i) reimburse you for the Fees paid by you, and (ii) will not seek reimbursement from you for our attorneys' fees and costs associated with the arbitration. You and we further agree that an award and any judgment confirming it only applies to the arbitration in which it was awarded and cannot be used in any other proceeding except to enforce the award itself and any post-arbitration action seeking to enforce an arbitration award or action seeking equitable or injunctive relief shall be brought exclusively in the courts, or the United States District Court. For any Claims that are not subject to arbitration, if any: (a) the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for proceedings involving Claims shall be the courts of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State (the “Forum”), and the parties hereby waive any argument that any such court does not have personal jurisdiction or that the Forum is not appropriate or convenient; (b) you and we waive any and all rights to trial by jury with respect to any Claims.
18. Contact Information. Game Day Paws
Your mailing address
Your e-mail address
Your phone (or mobile) number
Your credit/debit card number
Your purchase/return/exchange information
Your wish list information
Your date of birth or age
Your pet’s information (name, breed, date of birth, gender, photographs, etc.)
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services or information.
Game Day Paws Automated Information:
Third-Party Automated Information:
In certain instances, we allow third-party companies to collect certain information when you visit our website and to use that information to serve ads for Game Day Paw products and services or for the products and services of other companies when you visit our website or other websites. These companies use non-personally identifiable information during your visits to this and other websites in order to customize your shopping experience and to provide advertisements about products and services likely to be of greater interest to you at our discretion. Terms are subject to change.
Game Day Paws Loyalty Program and Contests – Coming Soon!
In order to improve your online shopping experience, help with fraud identification, and to assist our customer service representatives in resolving issues you may experience in completing online purchases, we use technology services to monitor certain user experiences and information that’s obtained.
Game Day Paws social media accounts-such as Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram widgets. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Information from Other Sources
We may collect data that’s publicly available. For example, information you submit in a public forum (blogs, chat rooms, or social media) can be read, collected, or used by us and others, and could be used to personalize your experience. You are responsible for the information you choose to submit in these instances. We also obtain information provided by third parties. For instance, we obtain information from companies that can enhance our existing customer information to improve the accuracy and add to the information we have about our customers. This improves our ability to contact you and increases the relevance of our marketing by providing better product recommendations or special offers that may interest you.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED:
Examples of how we use the information we collect include (but are not limited to):
Manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information about our products and services in our stores, website, or mobile website, or to otherwise serve you.
Game Day Paws regarding customer service via our customer service center, or on social media platform.
Sweepstakes and contests.
Notify you of any products you have purchased that are subject to recall. Marketing
Deliver promotional offers, coupons, mobile coupons, e-mails, mobile messages, and social media notifications.
Provide interactive features of the website or mobile applications, such as product reviews or marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions.
Loyalty programs etc.
Improve the effectiveness of our website, associates, mobile experience, and marketing efforts.
Conduct research and analysis.
Game Day Paws Information
We may take photographs of your pet and send them to you or your designated family members/agents via email or text to let you know. We may also use the photographs on social media. Unless you ask Game Day Paws associate not to do so. Your email and phone number will automatically be entered into our customer database and may be used for operational and marketing purposes as provided for in this policy. Your pet’s photograph(s) may also be uploaded into the database and associated with your name.
To prevent fraudulent transactions, we monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business
Investigate claims, incidents or inquiries regarding customers, associates, vendors and pets, assist law enforcement, animal control, health officials and/other government entities to respond to legal, regulatory, health and similar inquiries
We may share the information we collect with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, e-mail marketers, mobile marketing, analytics providers, web hosting providers, call center service providers, sweepstakes vendors, payment processors, coupon delivery vendors, or data enhancement providers) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions.
We may disclose information we collect when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers, pets in our care or others.
Elsewhere at Your Direction
At your direction or request, we may share your information. For example, if you create a wish list and elect to make it available to the public, your information will be accessible on our website, mobile or social applications, or in our stores.
Sharing with Other Companies (for their marketing purposes)
We may communicate to you information or special offers from other companies or organizations. In such cases, we do not provide your personal information to them and they will not know your identity unless you choose to transact with them, in which case their privacy policies will govern your relationship. With your consent, we may share your personal information with other companies, or organizations that are not part of PetSmart. These companies and organizations may use the information we share to provide special offers and opportunities to you.
Sharing Aggregate Information with Third Parties
We may share aggregate non-personally identifiable information (information that does not directly identify an individual) with third parties for any lawful purpose.
If some or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we may transfer the corresponding information regarding our customers. We also may retain a copy of that customer information.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit or debit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. However, no e-commerce solution, website, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through e-mail.
Children’s Personal Information
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 18.
Questions or Concerns:
If you have general questions or concerns about how we use your personal information, please contact us at:
Phone: Toll-free: 1-877- 771-PAWS(7297)